Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Today's Favorite iPod Workout Song

Van Morrison - "Into the Mystic" - 3:28

Actually, into the deep end...of the pool!
The front was starting to come in and the wind was gusting to over 30 mph.  It picked up my basket holding my towel and flip-flops and tossed it, everything!  Fortunately flip flops float (say that 5 times!) and the Vera Bradley beach towel was so fluffy (and absorbent), it still had enough air bubbles to stay on top of the water.  The basket, alas, sunk to its 12' bottom.   And the Girl Scout in me had an extra towel in my locker.   But trying to wring out that towel was a fun adventure.  It wouldn't fit in the swimsuit water extractor, so I got in an extra bicep/tricep workout using a shower towel hook to twist and wring some of the water out.  

No comments: