Saturday, May 25, 2013

Love is in the water


This is my new swim cap from TYR.   I found it at Academy for $6.99 and it is also available online.  They are donating a portion of the sales to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

I like the TYR fit and style so much better than Speedo.  These stay on my head, unless it drops out of my swim bag, ahem.

Bonus I have the perfect pink lipstick to match, both in and out of the pool - Nars Mexican Rose Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil - It stays on me, too!  It's a perfect fun summer color that looks great on everyone.  I found mine at Sephora.
(Tip:  It fits the ~$1 NYC brand makeup pencil sharpener at Target)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Peggy said...

Sigh, people and bots -- I will remove your inappropriate comments and links.