Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thursday Tea Time




Cost: $2.19 at Super Target
Number of teabags: 18
Caffeine: Yes
Type of tea: Oolong
Steeping time: 3 minutes
Double-Dipping potential: Yes, give it 5 minutes the second time
Mix ins: Aguave Nectar, second time added a little bit of milk just for grinsies
Teabag fragrance: Tropical fruity
Ingredients: Wuyi oolong tea, orange peel, and flavors of pineapple, coconut and mango
Taste: Without the milk, the taste of mango and pineapple really comes through. Add milk, and you get more coconut flavor.
Opinion: Second time at bat for Stash and I'm impressed. Target carries quite a selection and I'll be going back to get more and see what else I can find. (So much for reducing my panty stash, lower case. haha.) I think this tea would also be fantastic iced in the warmer weather.
Rating: 4.5 teabags

No comments: