Sunday, June 21, 2009

Who are these people and what are they doing here?


As you can obviously tell, I have a rather eclectic group of friends and fellow bloggers in the right alley. I thought each week on Sunday I would randomly showcase one from the list and why they are there. I love to discover new blogs, and I think you will enjoy the introduction for new places to visit in Bloggy Land.

This week - Planet BioScan I tried this last night and honestly, had the best night's sleep in ages! It was very relaxing during the process, too. If anything, sign up for the monthly email newsletter. Very well-written and informative about increasing wellness in your body, mind and spirit! (They have a promotion right now when you subscribe to the newsletter, you get a free e-book "25 Ways to Reduce Your Stress")

No comments: