Friday, April 25, 2008

Where's the Love?

At Hancock Fabrics! For four days only, April 24/27, they are having their "I Love Mom" sale which includes Vogue patterns for $3.99 and McCall's patterns for 99c. (Butterick goes on sale for 99 cents May 1/4). Another thing to note, Hancock's changed their ASG discount policy. You can still get 10% off, only now on non-sale items only. (Thirty-nine cents was nothing to quibble about when I got the $27.50 new Issey Miyake 1052 (I love the pants for summer, the jacket is making me sweat just looking at it) for only $3.99; and the clerk was so apologetic. I guess others must have been giving her grief. Truly, everyone needs to work retail at one point to see what life is like on the other side of the counter.) I also got two of the new Sandra Betzina Today's Fit patterns -- 1045 and 1049. Her new 1050 pants must be a big hit, the slot was empty.